[Zope-dev] Re: QueueCatalog Tool Inadvertantly Triggers Indexing

Christian Heimes christian at cheimes.de
Sat Feb 19 06:23:11 EST 2005

Ken Wasetis wrote:
> Is this a bug, or am I misusing or misunderstanding the tool's design?

ATFile is making use of a special hook of TextIndexNG2 from Andreas
Jung. The hook is called txng_get. It might (!) have to do something
with the hook. That's the only thing that is special about ATFile in the
sense of cataloging.

I'm the main author of ATCT and the release manager of Archetypes.
Please contact me if you were able to locate the issue.

Christian

PS: Please unfuck your mail/news client. It's not breaking the lines
properly.