[Zope-dev] Conflict errors on startup, revisited

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 16:11:35 EST 2005

[Tim Peters]
> Do you use a persistent ZEO client cache?  If so, one thing to try is
> to physically remove all the cache files -- maybe they've gotten into
> an insane state.

Off list, Paul said "bingo!" to that one -- deleting his ZEO client
cache files apparently made the problem go away.

I'm not really happy with that, because I have no theory for how ZEO
client cache files _get_ out of synch.  I suspect they do, though,
more often than stray gamma rays and pilot error could account for.

Alas, I've got no time to give to that these days.  If someone else
wants to solve that, I'll pass on the cigar Paul offered to me <wink>.