[Zope-dev] Extending Zope's ZConfig Schema in a Product?

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Fri Jul 1 07:11:18 EDT 2005

FWIW, I don't know if it helps at all, but there's a concrete example of
allowing a 3rd-party product to add a section to zope.conf via %import
in the ClockServer product at
http://www.plope.com/software/ClockServer/ .  It sounds from your
description exactly like what you want to do, although it adds a section
rather than just a key, which might be fine for your case.