[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope-Coders] Zope 2.8 coming this weekend

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 15:40:41 EDT 2005

[Paul Winkler]
> Holy crap, FAQ.txt is reeeeally crufty.
> It's loaded with pcgi information and other useless crap.
> Gimme a minute to come up with a better patch.
> I should make a branch for this.

I vote you check in changes instead, until you run out of time.  Every
improvement will lessen confusion for countless multitudes until the
end of time.  Perfection is overrated <0.9 wink>.

Thanks for doing it, BTW!  Some things get so out of date that
paralysis is the natural reaction -- but a chain of small improvements
can turn that around.