[Zope-dev] Clarification re: Zope X3.1, 2.8

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 15:33:11 EST 2005

[Sidnei da Silva]
> Got one problem so far:
>
> svn: Failed to add directory 'lib/python/BTrees/tests': object of the
> same name already exists
>
> Everything else seems to have updated with no problems to that point.

Ugh -- I'm afraid that's the very first of the 9 ZODB directories it
tried to update, and svn just isn't smart enough to delete the
existing directories before trying to fetch the new ones.

Did you find a way to work around that (short of checking out Zope
from scratch?  the latter works fine, but is irritating)?