[Zope-dev] Clarification re: Zope X3.1, 2.8

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at awkly.org
Thu Mar 31 15:49:13 EST 2005

On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 03:33:11PM -0500, Tim Peters wrote:
| Ugh -- I'm afraid that's the very first of the 9 ZODB directories it
| tried to update, and svn just isn't smart enough to delete the
| existing directories before trying to fetch the new ones.

Indeed it was. I think its a Good Thing. Explicitness.

| Did you find a way to work around that (short of checking out Zope
| from scratch?  the latter works fine, but is irritating)?

Removing the only the complainers and svn up after that.

--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at awkly.org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

You can tune a filesystem, but you can't tuna fish.
		-- from the tunefs(8) man page