[Zope-dev] Re: relocating Zope 2 core interfaces - a proposal

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Fri May 6 13:24:03 EDT 2005

Martijn Faassen wrote:

>> Can't we use the same headers for Five 1.0 and Zope 2.8? Both releases
>> are ZPL 2.1, aren't they? Are there other things you did have to change?
>
> Yes, some other things like taking out the monkey.py module, and some
> documentation differences.

Did you tag Five when you merged? It would probably a good idea, that
way continuous merging will be easier (since you can ...

> I want to get the headers in synch inside Five eventually, just didn't
> want to do it for Five 1.0.

Yeah, I woudln't mind using the ZC header (I'm personally not too fond
of it in its contents, but the advantages outweigh the disadvantages).
We could do such change on the trunk at least.

Philipp