[Zope-dev] Default excluded tests?

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Tue Nov 1 17:28:45 EST 2005

I have configured the test runner to exclude tests for ZConfig, BTrees,
persistent, ThreadedAsync, transaction, ZEO, ZODB, ZopeUndo, zdaemon,
and zope.testing. My reasoning for excluding these by default was that
these packages are all included via externals.  They aren't being
modified as part of the Zope 2 development process, so why run their tests?
I then realized that this applies to all of the zope package.  Perhaps
I should exclude the zope package as well.  Or perhaps we shouldn't
exclude anything by default.

Thoughts?

Jim