[Zope-dev] Re[2]: moment when zope was started.

Victor Safronovich vsafronovich at naumen.ru
Wed Nov 9 08:45:14 EST 2005

Hello Florent Guillaume,

FG> What do you suggest? If you feel the attribute 'started' should be removed
FG> from Zope, because it's unused, please file a new ticket in the Zope collector.
   I  suggest  that  variable `started` is usefull. Even more i think the instance
   `starter`  of the Zope2.Startup.ZopeStarter class should be sigleton and placed
   in its module ( to get it from other places), and the variable 'started' should
   be   the   attribute  of  this  singleton  (  may  be  `Starter`  rename  to
   `ZopeMainThread` ).  And ZopeStarter`s methods should use its instance more.

--
Best regards,
 Victor Safronovich