[Zope-dev] Re: Reminder: feature freeze November 1.

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Sun Nov 13 23:22:28 EST 2005

--On 13. November 2005 19:05:44 -0500 Tres Seaver <tseaver at palladion.com>
wrote:

> Which bugs?  Sombebody needs to define this, or else risk having the
> "outsiders" just walk away.
>
> *I* know of no showstoppers:  all unit tests are passing, CMF-trunk runs
> fine on the Zope trunk, etc.

About one week ago I  tried to build a test release using the HEAD. At that
time there were open issues concerning zpgk (as Philikon also wrote in
another posting). E.g. making the source tarball did not work properly. So
being unable to build a source tarball is definitely a blocker for me.

Andreas