[Zope-dev] Running all unittests in $INSTANCE_HOME

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Thu Nov 17 12:42:47 EST 2005

On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 02:33:10PM -0200, Sidnei da Silva wrote:
> I might have asked this before, but can't seem to find it.
>
> I'm looking for a way to run all tests in $INSTANCE_HOME using the
> test.py script, but can't seem to get the majik combination of
> parameters together. Would anyone hint me?

You mean your product unit tests?
I've never been able to do this in practice.

"./bin/zopectl test"  is supposed to do the job.
But in practice, so many third-party product tests either have
broken dependencies or pollute the test environment somehow
that something always breaks.

The --dir option helps, but unfortunately you can only give it
once (or rather, only the last one given matters).

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com