[Zope-dev] Re: UI improvements

Tino Wildenhain tino at wildenhain.de
Thu Nov 24 05:40:35 EST 2005

Chris Withers schrieb:
> Tino Wildenhain wrote:
>
>> Here is the list w/ "improvements" ante portas:
>>
>> 1) Icons for add-dropdown list
>

> +1
>
>> 2) History + History compare for all objects and more useable diff
>

> +10
>
> ...but how does this work when the objects can't sensible show history
> or be compared?

Not sure which objects would fall in this category. All
Objects in ZODB have their history - they just dont show
it by default. Comparison is of course specific to a class.

Historycopy is of course another thing. It works for all objects
but especially folders are a bit sensible if some subobjects
got renamed - thats why I dont support history copy on folders.

>> 3) warning when commiting stale edit forms in ZPT, python script
>> (expect hight discussion here ;)
>

> -0

Not so hight as expectted ;)