[Zope-dev] Python2.4 Security Audit ETA???

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Tue Nov 29 01:39:03 EST 2005

--On 29. November 2005 17:16:55 +1100 Alan Milligan <alan at balclutha.org>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Aeons ago someone promised that said Zope security audit of Python 2.4
> was scheduled for October.  I've not yet seen any happy announcements
> that Zope is now 2.4 compliant, and do want to highlight the importance
> of achieving this goal.

I thought the recent postings on this issue were clear enough. Zope 2.9
will
*require* Python 2.4.2. The requirements and recommendations for Zope 2.8.X
have not changed and are unlikely to change. Please no further discussion
about why we still don't support Python 2.4 for Zope 2.8 officially...

-aj