[Zope-dev] Allowing python logging from restricted code

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Oct 11 15:24:00 EDT 2005

Hi Tim,

Tim McLaughlin wrote:
> We are currently finishing up a "debug_log" much like the error log that
> Python scripts can write too.  We would happily make that source
> available if you think it will fit the bill.

I';d sure be interested in taking a look, but python's logging package
is pretty all-inclusive and extremely flexible.

All that it needs is some security declarations to make it available
from restricted code and the ability to define more than just and event
and access log in zope.conf...

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk