[Zope-dev] Mountpoints

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 15:34:38 EDT 2005

[Chris McDonough]
>>> This is already done on the zodb-blobs-branch.  I would be happy to
>>> create a mountpoint-branch that does not externally link the ZODB with
>>> blob support, then merge the changes in to the Zope 2 HEAD (and 2.9
>>> branch if one exists).

[Jim Fulton]
>> Ah, I had forgotten about that. It would be great to merge the mountpoint
>> work into the head. There isn't a 2.9 branch afaik.

FYI, Zope trunk (in SVN) is current 2.9 development.

[Chris]
> OK, I will do so.

In that case, I'm willing to share <wink> this set of probably-related
open Collector issues:

ZODBMountPoint should not monkey-patch ZODB
http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1525

Clean up mounts, TemporaryFolder
http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1800

ZODB: Mounting broken for non default transaction manager
http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1875