[Zope-dev] Mountpoints

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Fri Oct 28 09:26:55 EDT 2005

On Oct 28, 2005, at 9:19 AM, Jim Fulton wrote:
> svn:externals suck. A lot.  As Tim suggested, you could throw away
> this check out and start over.  A simpler thing you could do is to
> remove the zope directory and do an svn up.

That sounds reasonable, but I've done both of those things and no joy
yet.  I've even switched machines in a hail-mary "maybe it's a local
client bug" idea.

>   Since we switched to
> using externals, we see lots of things like this. You just learn to
> delete
> the directories in question.

I wish that worked for me.  I'm going to try to offer the directory a
cold glass of milk laced with arsenic next.  We're getting so cozy
with each other, I think it might accept.

- C