[Zope-dev] Mountpoints

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Sat Oct 29 17:29:00 EDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-10-29 at 17:18 -0400, Jim Fulton wrote:
> Chris McDonough wrote:
> > This merge has been done.
> >
> > Since "zopectl test <ProductName>" no longer appears to do the right
> > thing
>
> Could you be more specific?

Your checkin after I did the merge fixed the issue... it could not find
tests belonging to Products in lib/python/Products if I just provided
the Product name when I performed the merge.  Now it can:

[chrism at plope merge]$ bin/zopectl test ZODBMountPoint
Running tests
via: /home/chrism/bin/python /home/chrism/projects/zope/merge/bin/test.py -v --config-file /home/chrism/projects/zope/merge/etc/zope.conf ZODBMountPoint
Parsing /home/chrism/projects/zope/merge/etc/zope.conf
Running tests at level 1
Running unit tests:
  Running:
  Ran 4 tests with 0 failures and 0 errors in 0.119 seconds.

Thank you!

>  > and I can't seem to get test.py to run anything except the entire
> > test suite,
>
> That's odd.  What did you try?

I've since figured this out (with help from -h and Tim, to use -t), and
your recent fix actually makes that switch find the ZODBMountPoint
tests.  So all is well now and I've been checking in test improvements
for mounting today.

- C