[Zope-dev] makerequest issues

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Sat Apr 1 06:07:35 EST 2006

I don't think makerequest is intended for wrapping anything but the
root application object. Putting the RequestContainer on arbitrary
objects doesn't feel right and certainly isn't how Zope does it, i.e.
you get a test fixture that doesn't reflect "reality".

NotABug/WontFix ;-)

Stefan

--
Anything that happens, happens.  --Douglas Adams