[Zope-dev] Hunting down objects without classes...

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Apr 4 12:28:41 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I'm currently plagued by the following annoying:

ZODB Could not import class 'BTree' from module 'BTree'

What's the recommended way of tracking these down?
Is there anything we can do to make the logged message give more info
about where the object is?

I eventually stab-in-the-dark'ed it on this one and found the offending
object in the root dictionary of a storage I was mounting some stuff from...

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk