[Zope-dev] What from zope.app are you using

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Wed Apr 5 17:18:46 EDT 2006

Brian Sutherland wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 05:29:41PM +0200, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
>> I would like to know what other zope.app packages your 3rd party
>> software is using.
>
> Er, FiveSQLOS is using quite a lot actually:
>
> https://codespeak.net/svn/z3/sqlos/trunk/Zope2/FiveSQLOS/dependencies-meta.zcml
> https://codespeak.net/svn/z3/sqlos/trunk/Zope2/FiveSQLOS/dependencies.zcml

Why are you loading zope.app.component/meta.zcml and
zope.app.security/meta.zcml? Five should provide all the necessary
directive registrations

As for zope.app.rdb, I guess we'll have to move it down to zope.rdb.

> zope.app.container

Will move to zope.container.

> zope.app.location

Moved to zope.location.

> zope.app.exception

What from zope.app.exception are you using? If it's just UserError, than
that's ok. It's moved to zope.exceptions now.

Philipp