[Zope-dev] Trunk seems broken

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Fri Apr 21 12:20:35 EDT 2006

--On 21. April 2006 18:08:38 +0200 Lennart Regebro <regebro at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 4/21/06, Andreas Jung <lists at zopyx.com> wrote:
>> My ajung-final-zpt-integration branch contains a version that does no
>> longer require the Zope 2 TALES implementation (but uses the Zope 3
>> codebase)...but
>> this branch needs some more work for 2.10.
>
> That would probably be good. Currently you can't do any thing with
> macros in trunk, so we need either that, or revert the pagetemplate
> changes that has been done. And that would be uncool. :)
> --

I'll try to resolve the outstanding issues on my branch this weekend end.
Reverting the changes would not be the problem since this represents an
older state. I was not aware of the fact that macros did not work.
Obviously we don't have any unittests for this ZPT part :-/

-aj

Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info at zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376