[Zope-dev] Adding INSTANCE/lib/python to PYTHONPATH

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at enfoldsystems.com
Thu Aug 31 16:46:25 EDT 2006

Looks like INSTANCE_HOME/lib/python is added to PYTHONPATH at some
point during startup, but not on the zopectl/runzope scripts.

I've tried installing eggs into INSTANCE_HOME/lib/python and they
won't load unless it's added to PYTHONPATH at startup time.

Thus, I propose to add INSTANCE_HOME/lib/python to PYTHONPATH on the
said scripts. Anyone against making this change all the way down to
Zope 2.9?

--
Sidnei da Silva
Fax +1 832 201 8856     Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214