[Zope-dev] Re: Deprecating Zope 2 interfaces?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Feb 23 02:59:56 EST 2006

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> That's a bold assumption.

It's a bold assumption based on the fact that I'm pretty sure there's
about 1 person on the planet who's ever used that code. I believe his
name's Andreas. I might be wrong of course, but I don't think it's much
more than that...

> I'm not willing to take the risk, especially
> if the BBB-aware code is pretty straight-forward.

Fair enough, as long at the BBB code doesn't smell funny ;-)

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk