[Zope-dev] ImageFile weirdness?

Jürgen Herrmann Juergen.Herrmann at xlhost.de
Thu Feb 23 05:10:00 EST 2006

On Thu, February 23, 2006 09:02, Chris Withers wrote:
> 1. why the 3 posts?
sorry, there was a long delay before my messages appeared, so i thought
i had problems with my subscription. sorry for the triple post!

> 2. Why on zope-dev at zope.org? This should be on zope at zope.org
well, actually i have a specific question about ImageFile internals here,
thought it would fit in best here, if not - sorry.

> Jürgen Herrmann wrote:
>> hi all!
>>
>> i have a class ImageContainer in a python product, that has an ImageFile
>> attached, it's named 1.gif:
>>    image = ImageFile('1.gif', '/some/where')
>>    setattr(self.__class__, '1.gif', image)
>
> 3. Arrgh?! What _are_ you trying to do here?
what are you trying to say here?
this is totally unrelated to my actual problem.

regards, juergen

>> XLhost.de - eXperts in Linux hosting <<

Jürgen Herrmann
Bruderwöhrdstraße 15b, DE-93051 Regensburg

Fon:  +49 (0)700 XLHOSTDE [0700 95467833]
Fax:  +49 (0)721 151 463027
WEB:  http://www.XLhost.de