[Zope-dev] Random SESSION variables disappearing

Tina Matter tinamatter71 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 5 11:45:00 EDT 2006

I noticed that someone else encountered this same
problem back in February.  However, the only response
that person received was that this is not possible.

Anyway, I am running into the same problem, where
random session variables are disappearing.  The
session is still there because my error log indicates
that the SESSION id and token are still set.  However,
many, and sometimes all of my other session variables
disappear at random causing an error when trying to
reference any of the objects.

The Transient Object Container has the Data Object
timeout value set to 180 minutes.  I even tried
changing this to a 0, meaning that it would never
expire.

Has anyone else encountered this before?  And if so,
have you reached a solution?

Thanks.