[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope3-dev] Re: Stable / Development branches?

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Sun Jun 18 14:36:06 EDT 2006

Lennart Regebro wrote:
> On 6/18/06, Paul Winkler <pw_lists at slinkp.com> wrote:
>> +1, I'd like some way to easily know when a release is no longer
>> maintained.  i.e., what's the X in the above formula.
>
> Well, it's 2 versions, so far. I.e, current release and last release.
> Unless we decide to change that now.

Right now we have:

Zope 2.9
Zope 2.10 pre-stable
Zope 2 trunk

Zope 3.2
Zope 3.3 pre-stable
Zope 3 trunk

AFAICT

The pre-stable versions should usually only be around in May/June and
December/January.

However, Zope 2.8 is still available for stable download ... so we
currently have 7 branches to watch out for.

Christian