[Zope-dev] Unify the Zope 2 and Zope 3 repositories!

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Jun 19 09:06:56 EDT 2006

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> Note that this should also extend to the Zope 3 releases. Zope 3.2 is
> part of Zope 2.9 and will hence be used for quite some time. Yet,
> bugfixes aren't even backported to the Zope 3.2 branch anymore...

It's this sort of thing that makes me wish we could unify the source
trees...

Yes, it might make for a bigger tarball for "Zope 3 only" folk, but it'd
make the release/dependency/etc cycle easier for the larger majority...

cheers,

Chris - who remembers when Zope 3 was still a CVS branch of Zope 2 ;-)

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk