[Zope-dev] Re: default view

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Tue Jun 20 07:23:46 EDT 2006

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> Florent Guillaume wrote:
>>> So here's a proposal: how about having the following order:
>>> - __bobo_traverse__
>>> - unacquired attribute
>>> - zope 3 views
>>> - acquired attributes
>> Attached is the current diff I'm working with (for Zope 2.10).
>
> Hey, cool. You know, the real challenge is backporting this all the way
> to Five 1.2 to ensure compatibility between the current stable Zope 2
> releases.

We've actually noticed Five 1.2.4 is not compatible with Five 1.2 in
some way to do with mysterious 'index.html' bits appearing after URLs
where we thought they shouldn't. We haven't tracked this down and we
might not for a while (we just switched back to Five 1.2..), just wanted
to let you know Five 1.2 has some compatibility issues..

Regards,

Martijn