[Zope-dev] IMO ZClasses should stay

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Sat Mar 25 03:49:12 EST 2006

+1

I have handed systems with a thin ZClass layer on top to semi-
developers and they were *easily* able to take it from there. These
are people who would never have grokked (and bothered with) disk-
based Python development and all the mumbo-jumbo it entails.

No other system has anything even remotely like this. People are
*blown away* by the power of building objects TTW (define some
properties, write a few scripts and templates, done!). Take that RoR,
Django, Vignette, Broadvision, ... ;-)

Of course ZClasses have their limitations, but I fully agree that
this is first and foremost a documentation problem.

Stefan

--
Anything that happens, happens.  --Douglas Adams