[Zope-dev] Re: Wishlist Item

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Sun Mar 26 06:15:22 EST 2006

Andreas Jung wrote:

> CMF or not - if one need such a functionality one can download CMF or
> a related product. If such functionality should belong into the core
> than it should be implemented in a reusable way and frameworks like CMF
> should be build on top of it. So -1 for the request.

Indeed, I'm -1 on FileSystemSite, but it'd be _great_ to see the
DirectoryView stuff move from the CMF into the core.

That way we'd stop having several different implementations that newbies
are forced to pick from.

CMF could indeed then move onto using this...

Where should I raise an issue? CMF or Zope collector?

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk