[Zope-dev] Re: SVN: Zope/branches/ajung-zpt-end-game/lib/python/Products/PageTemplates/tests/test ZopePageTemplate.py A recent fix in the zope 3 traversing code now requires the ITraversable

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Sun May 28 23:49:02 EDT 2006

--On 28. Mai 2006 22:06:27 -0400 Tres Seaver <tseaver at palladion.com> wrote:

> These problems aren't blockers for a 2.10 beta, but they must be
> resolved before a final release.

I agree that these issues should be fixed. But it is now time to get 2.10
beta 1 out of the door as soon as possible. We are already running very
late however Philipp did a *really* tremendous job finalizing the ZPT
integration and the delay was/is worth the effort (independent of our
primary goal to couple the Zope 2 and Zope 3 releases.

-aj

Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info at zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376