[Zope-dev] Plat_Forms: Web development contest

Christian Zagrodnick cz at gocept.com
Tue Nov 21 05:30:54 EST 2006

Hi

On January 25–26, 2007 there is the programming contest Plat_Forms
(http://www.plat-forms.org).

"Plat_Forms is an international programming contest. It aims at
comparing different technological platforms for developing web-based
applications: Java EE, .NET/ASP, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby-on-Rails."

The contest aims at the fact that there is no neutral comparison
between the various web frameworks. To change that a total of 15 teams
wich 3 persons each will compete. There is a maximum of 3 teams per
platform.

So if you want to represent the Python community with Zope, form a team
of 3 and apply at http://www.plat-forms.org. The application deadline
is November 30, 2006!

My role in Plat_Forms is to represent the Python community in the
contest commitee. I'm taking both part in deciding which teams will
participate in the contest and evaluating the contest results.

If you have any questions feel free to ask here, or mail to Lutz
Prechelt (prechelt at inf.fu-berlin.de).

--
Christian Zagrodnick

gocept gmbh & co. kg  ·  forsterstrasse 29 · 06112 halle/saale
www.gocept.com · fon. +49 345 12298894 · fax. +49 345 12298891