[Zope-dev] Re: Future of ZClasses

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Tue Oct 3 08:13:50 EDT 2006

Lennart Regebro said the following on 10/02/2006 11:16 AM:
> On 10/2/06, Olavo Santos <lists at varkala.net> wrote:
>>     Many "deprecation sign for any user" are clearly signs that Zope
>> developers are unable to maintain certain Zope features.
>
> No they are not.

Technically that is correct.

Socially, as in "how others, eg,. mere users an developers of zope-based
applications" *perceive* things, then it may very well be as Olavo S
puts it.

Especially when it comes to strategic decisions, eg. choosing
development platform.

I have no solution on how to solve this "problem", though, but I think
we should be aware of it.

/dario

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley