[Zope-dev] Re: PYTHONPATH

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at enfoldsystems.com
Mon Oct 16 15:50:46 EDT 2006

On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 11:49:14AM -0500, whit wrote:
| http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/2206 is resolved for *nix
| flavors(sorry for double posting, completely forgot I had posted the bug
| before).  I have no access to a win box so someone else will need do the
| necessary changes to the bat files in skel(if this sort of thing is even
| possible on windows).

Of course it is. Just use '%PYTHONPATH%' instead of '$PYTHONPATH'.

While on the subject, I had asked about adding
$INSTANCE_HOME/lib/python as well. No one seemed to object. Do you
mind making this extra change while you're at it? This one should come
before everything else in PYTHONPATH.

--
Sidnei da Silva
Fax +1 832 201 8856     Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214