[Zope-dev] looking for Zope developers : Dallas Fort worth metroplex

sam sam at zeomega.com
Fri Sep 22 04:36:34 EDT 2006

Hello folks,
ZeOmega (www.zeomega.com )a sponsor member of the python
software foundation and a solutions provider member of the Zope
foundation, a company built entirely on FOSS technology is
looking for Zope/Plone programmers to work in our office in Frisco Tx.

Our healthcare management product suite is very successful in the US
care management market and is growing rapidly. It is used for example
in managing Chronic heart failure, diabetes, asthma patients
and chronic care improvement in several states.

We also provide consulting services to companies such as Gartner and
National Informatics Government of India .

We use Python Zope and Plone on Linux and databases include MySQL
PostgreSQL, Oracle and SQL server as mandated by our clients.

We also work on open source projects and play an active role in the
Python community by aiding advocacy efforts and sponsor international
conferences such as Plone conference, EuroPython and PyCon.

We are looking for Zope Plone developers who can add to to our product
development efforts. We exclusively use python for all our SW development.

Salary is based on experience.

Please do send in your resumes to

careers at zeomega dot com
please include Zope Plone programmer in the subject.
Best Regards
Sathya "sam"  Rangaswamy
Founder and CEO
ZeOmega