[Zope-dev] ZClassNG and ProductNG proposal

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at freerecruiting.com
Sat Apr 21 21:05:52 EDT 2007

I think I have figured out how to do it.   This looks like a ZMI based
ZClass, you can define it through the ZMI, you can add instance
variables, you can add instance methods, all through the ZMI,  but you
can change inheritance, because it is really a product created on the
file system.

Check out the proposal.
http://wiki.zope.org/zope2/ZClassesNGAndProductNG

Thanks for all the good criticism.

I am writing most of this on the proposal document on the wiki, rather
than in an email, because I know it will change and evolve very rapidly.

There is a place at the bottom of that wiki for you to write all the bad
things about this proposal.

Let me know if you want to work with me on this.

Regards
Chris