[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope 2.11] KGS incomplete (Was: Stepping forward and going beta)

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Sun Dec 23 23:20:44 EST 2007

I wrote a small script to match the KGS against the current Zope/HEAD
externals. The KGS is missing several zope.app modules that are
used within Zope 2. What to do with them?

WARN: KGS incomplete - BTrees not found
WARN: KGS incomplete - ThreadedAsync not found
WARN: KGS incomplete - ZEO not found
WARN: KGS incomplete - ZODB not found
WARN: KGS incomplete - ZopeUndo not found
WARN: KGS incomplete - persistent not found
WARN: KGS incomplete - transaction not found
WARN: KGS incomplete - zope.app.content_types not found
WARN: KGS incomplete - zope.app.event not found
WARN: KGS incomplete - zope.app.filerepresentation not found
WARN: KGS incomplete - zope.app.location not found
WARN: KGS incomplete - zope.app.mail not found
WARN: KGS incomplete - zope.app.rdb not found
WARN: KGS incomplete - zope.app.servicenames not found
WARN: KGS incomplete - zope.app.site not found
WARN: KGS incomplete - zope.app.size not found
WARN: KGS incomplete - zope.app.tests not found

Andreas