[Zope-dev] Re: Interest in "AdvancedQuery" and/or "ManagableIndex"?

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Sun Feb 4 12:27:51 EST 2007

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> On 4 Feb 2007, at 12:47, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
>>> I'm not quite sure it has to be part of Zope 2 as you install it. Having
>>> it in svn.zope.org would go a long, way, though, allowing us to use
>>> svn:externals during development and potentially fix issues ourselves as
>>> appropriate.
>>
>> Note that we have the same issue with ZopeVersionControl, which is
>> currently only in CVS. An import of that into subversion would make a
>> lot of us very happy.
>
> I think it has been mentioned before, you have to contact Jim. No one
> outside of ZC is allowed to perform administration tasks that require
> root access on the box.

Oh. Since we have volunteers (like you :)), I wonder why the keys can't
be turned over to the foundation by now? Can somebody from the board
explain what the hold-up is and what we need to do open access to well
established members of the community like Jens?

Next Zope 3 training at Camp5: http://trizpug.org/boot-camp/camp5