[Zope-dev] anon http svn access status?

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Thu Feb 8 05:54:00 EST 2007

Hi all,

This morning I proposed on the plone.dev list to create a anon http
mirror of svn.zope.org and to include links to that in the plone
bundles. It is one of those perpetual proposals that turn up from time
to time buried at the tail end of mailinglist threads. "It would be nice
if...". So I started a separate thread for it to get it discussed for
real :-)

Wiggy rightfully suggested I'd ask it here first, as it would be
something that's best handled by svn.zope.org itself. I searched the
mailinglist a bit and it seemed that write access using https is out of
the question policy-wise, but that http anonymous access could happen.

plone's svn has a read-only mirror at google code now, perhaps that's a
good option for svn.zope.org, too?

So: will anon http svn access happen?

Reinout

--