[Zope-dev] Zope 2.10.2 coming up

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Sun Jan 7 06:17:47 EST 2007

Hi,

I plan to release Zope 2.10.2 in a week or so (don't nail
me to a particular date). This will be a beta release because
it contains several ZPT changes (as discussed earlier on the list)
that must/should be tested. In addition I will merge my latest changes
(the UnicodeEncodingConflictResolver stuff) in order to make the handling
of UnicodeDecodeErrors (possibly introduced by the changes) configurable.
I am aware that this is a new feature which is forbidden by design on a
release branch however there is a need to deal with such decoding errors
in a reasonable and configurable way. However the default behavior
won't change.

Andreas