[Zope-dev] database

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl
Tue Jan 9 07:52:16 EST 2007

> I didn't find ZPsycopgDA but i have finded the package
> psycopg2.* who contain ZpsycopgDA,
> I buid it and install it,
> i don't know what doing else for installing ZpsycopgDA
> between my products?
> the file event.log don't give me any error?
You should write these posts to zope-db mailing list
not to zope-dev.

If you've installed psycopg2 and you put ZpsycopgDA
into your Zope instance Products directory then,
if everything is OK:
1. You should see ZpsycopgDA product at:
ControlPanel->ProductManagement in ZMI (Zope
Management Interface) and it's status shouldn't be
broken.

2. You should see ZPsycopgDAConnection (or
something like that) in the Add list in ZMI.

Take a look at Zope book (eg. Zope book 2.7
edition on plope.org) at relational database
connectivity.

--
Maciej Wisniowski