[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] Re: [Warning] Zope 3 component architecture (CA) not reliably usable for registrations from Python

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Thu Jan 11 16:03:58 EST 2007

Stephan Richter wrote at 2007-1-11 03:12 -0500:
>If you are populating the CA before ZCML is fully parsed, then:
>
>DO NOT POPULATE THE CA WHILE IMPORTING!!!
>
>This is so bad on so many levels. Dieter, your problem is just one example.
>Another is that unit tests have no chance to work reliably either.

How do you solve the unit test issues when the CA is initialized
and populated by ZCML only? Do you fully parse the ZCML configuration
file before any unit test?

In my specific case, tests would make no problems (as we have
only a single thread) -- but of course, you had the general
case in view.

--
Dieter