[Zope-dev] Re: State of 'Zope211-3.4-integration' branch

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Mon Jul 2 06:01:17 EDT 2007

On Jun 29, 2007, at 11:16 PM, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> If I know Andreas he won't do ZODB releases... So, apart from
> updating version.txt, CHANGES.txt, etc. and making a tag, I don't
> think there would be much else to a ZODB release... *wink* :)

hmm, i'm not sure if i should do any zodb releases, if that's what
you're hinting at.  i mean, i haven't been involved in zodb
development at all and i've got way too little knowledge about zodb
anyway -- especially of what's been going on in those branches
recently...  so imho it doesn't seem appropriate.

as for andreas, you're right.  i just saw that he had created the
3.6.2 tag and was therefore assuming he's been doing zodb releases as
well, but in fact this was just one out of two tags he's done so
far.  my mistake... :)

cheers,

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de