[ZODB-Dev] Re: [Zope-dev] Re: [Bug] ZODB invalidation processing

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Mon Jun 4 13:17:10 EDT 2007

Joachim Schmitz wrote at 2007-6-1 20:26 +0200:
>> A longer term solution might be to come up with a derived index type
>> which used non-persistent objects (rather than the IITreeSet used by
>> UnIndex) for the set of RIDs stored under each 'minute':  you could then
>> inspect the state and do more aggressive conflict resolution than the
>> stock implementation allows (see my other post).
>
>any other shortterm suggestions.

Not sure that it can really help you in this case: but "ManagableIndex"
solves several problems with Zope's standard indexes.

The available indexes do not have a resolution below seconds
(thus, you may still see "ConflictError"s) but it would
be difficult to create an index that follows Tres suggestion.

--
Dieter