[Zope-dev] Re: State of 'Zope211-3.4-integration' branch

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Mon Jun 25 18:03:48 EDT 2007

On Jun 25, 2007, at 6:24 PM, Andreas Jung wrote:
> Back to the original subject...any objections to merge this 2.11
> integration
> branch back on the trunk *with* failing ZClasses tests.

hmm, maybe you lost me somewhere, but aren't we talking about your
svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Zope/branches/Zope211-3.4-integration
branch?  like i said before, the ZClasses test do not fail on that
branch, neither alone nor when run with all other tests.   well, at
least not for me, but maybe i'm missing something here?

cheers,

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de
sprint with us! - http://plone.org/events/sprints/potsdam-sprint-2007