[Zope-dev] difference between OOSet and OOTreeSet?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Mar 1 09:04:24 EST 2007

Hi All,

Wondering if someone could tell me the difference between an OOSet and
an OOTreeSet?

They seem to have different interfaces and yet seem to be used in
similar circumstances in PluginIndexes/common/UnIndex.py...

I'm looking for a set-like data structure which will likely get pretty
large over time and so I don't want the whole data structure written to
disk each time I add a new item to the set.

What should I be using?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk