[Zope-dev] Zope 3.3 common criteria derivative

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Wed Nov 7 04:47:55 EST 2007

Hi,

the common criteria evaluation is using zc`s "Sharing" security policy.
I need to specify a version number/name that describes the release to be
evaluated.

The most straight forward thing I can think of is to create a branch
derived from the 3.3 release series that includes zc.sharing and is
configured for using it in the common criteria evaluated way.

A name proposal would be "Zope 3 Common Criteria Edition". The question
would be whether to let it have it's own version number (1.0) or to
start from the version number of Zope 3.3 that it was built on.

Comments?

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany