[Zope-dev] release checker bot results (11/17/2007)

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Sat Nov 17 16:53:08 EST 2007

On Nov 17, 2007, at 2:18 PM, Jim Fulton wrote:

> I'm trying to get ZODB4, ZopeX3 and Zope X3.

Nice.

> One of the failures is Zope.  This is not meant to be installed as
> an egg. AFAIK, not everything in PyPI is necessarily a package
> distribution.  If I'm mistaken, we should probably remove it,
> otherwise, you might want to explicitly remove it from your check.

I'll add it to the exclude list, as it looks like its meant just to be
a "promotional" page.  OTOH, it might be a good idea to create a meta-
egg that represented Zope-3-the-appserver and upload it into this
distribution, maybe with a console script that created an instance?

> The output included a failure for the spread module.  I think your
> gcc error filter isn't working. :)

Yeah, I don't have one of those, but I just added an exclusion for
SpreadModule.

- C