[Zope-dev] Re: unregistering components?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Sun Nov 25 07:37:36 EST 2007

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
>>> class IComponentRegistry(interface.Interface):
>
> I think you should use zope.component.getGlobalSiteManager() for this.

So getGlobalSiteManager returns a component registry?
If so, how come it's not called getGlobalComponentRegistry?

How do you set up nested registries? For example, if a certain area of a
site should have a registry which overrides the global one, but only for
that area, and should fall back on it if not adapter could be found?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk