[Zope-dev] Changing DateTime to use pytz

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Thu Oct 4 13:37:20 EDT 2007

On Oct 4, 2007, at 5:42 AM, Lennart Regebro wrote:
> Being on a Grok sprint right now I don't have time to do that this
> week. Can I be given a deadline? I like deadlines. :-)

Just to put this in perspective.  People in the US will be affected
again by the existing bug starting the last Sunday of this Month (Oct
28).  Then, the time-zone -ffset will be off by an hour for a bout a
week.

It might be nice if we could get the fix in the hands of people
before a new Zope release, although that may not be practical.  I was
thinking of releasing a separate DateTime distribution, but don't
know if there would be an easy way to install it in such a way that
it was ahead of the existing DateTime in the path.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton
Zope Corporation